Method of Deployment ( Cloud Server or Lab Server )
The ECAS/CBT System are browser based applications which essentially run using a server-client pair. There are Four options for accessibility:
- Server on cloud, accessible to students at home/own devices through personal internet (Online System)
- Server on cloud, accessible on multiple computers in Lab through common institute internet
- Server in Lab, accessible to Lab computers through local network (Offline System)
- Server in Lab, accessible to students at home/own devices through internet and Static IP on Server
So there are 3 options for Hosting:
- Hosting on your Lab Server
- Hosting on a Third Party Cloud Server
- Hosting on Addmen Cloud Server
Facilitation for Onetime License Purchase option
FREE 3 MONTH HOSTING with limited resources (for maximum 10 concurrent users) provided on Addmen Cloud server to facilitate Setup and Training. 25 FREE TESTS are also provided in case of CBT module.
Hosting on a Lab or Third Party Cloud Server
- No Hosting Charge- If hosted on your owned Lab Server, Dedicated or Shared Cloud Server
- No fixed limit on number of registered users, and Question papers in case of Online Test and number.
- Remember that Hosting for Cloud Applications is different from hosting for website, so your website hosting server may not be used for Online Test Application Hosting.
- Refer annexure “CBT(E)-Deployment-and-Performance-FAQs.pdf” to find a suitable server configuration as per your anticipated load.
Hosting on a Addmen Cloud Server
- Prices are based on number of Concurrent users (simultaneous users). More concurrent users need more bandwidth at any time.
- In case of all Hosting Plans, Period Cycle is maintained. Addition of GB space, Test Tokens, User Logins in between a cycle will be valid till the end of the initial cycle.
- 1 GB space is allocated per account. You can store as much data as fits in 1 GB cloud space per account.
- Report generation by admin is disabled during active period of tests. If report generation is required at the same time select a higher concurrency plan.
(4A) Hosting Plan based on Test Counts
Suitable for: Startup Institutes, who want to invest less, till they observe the business response; Institutes who want to provide Online Test as a parallel activity, with not much emphasis, so less participation of students is expected; When client wants to host few free demo tests for web enquires.
Price Chart for 100 Test Tokens/calendar month
(4B) Hosting Plan based on Number of Users (Unlimited Test attempts for any user)
Suitable for: Institutes who want to sell various type of test packages to students with variable pricing, but want to keep their expense calculation simple and straight without bothering to calculate how many tests attempted by each student.
Price Chart for 100 User allowed to attempt unlimited tests/calendar month
(4C) Hosting Plan based on Time period )
Suitable for: Economical Hosting Plan for clients who are only using Institute administration modules without online test or who are having CBT system but conducting test in Lab and using the cloud instance only for test setup and result administration.