Advanced OMR Design Features
In most OMR modules, there are few features that are only required by advanced and professional users. These limited features have no utility and meaning for the majority users. So in order to keep the product well trimmed we have split the functionality of most OMR modules into various variants. Similarly the Sheet designer module has two variants Standard Designer (SD) & Professional Designer (PD).
Once you have seen the basic working of the standard Addmen OMR designer, now you will be able to comprehend the added features in the higher variant, the Professional OMR designer (PD).
Block specific settings
- Allows to make specific grid settings for any individual block. This allows to have different bubble spacings. Unlike the Standard designer, the default settings do not prevail on the entire sheet.
Specific Text in Bubble Labels
- Allows to write specific text inside the bubbles. This is mostly used when making Arabic and other language sheets.
- Allows to keep alternate labels for alternate series of questions. Like the ones used in ACT (Q1,Q3...=ABCDE | Q2,Q4...=FGHJK)
Possibility of Complex Forms and Blocks
- Allows to use Decimal and Fractional value Numeric blocks.
- It is possible to design multipage forms and link them together to work as a single form.
Enhanced Output formatting
- Allows to break data to next row from specific column onwards.
Calibration of Pre-Printed Sheet/ Advance Design
- Externally designed/pre-printed sheets that are suitable and fulfil requirements about grid and index points can be calibrated in software.
- Allows to trace a pre-printed sheet by using its image as background for Calibration of existing designed OMR Sheet.
- Allows grid-free placement of OMR blocks by manual movement or by alteration of coordinates at the time of sheet design.
- Allows to place blocks outside the indexed area in all directions this is helpful in sheet calibration.
- Can be customized to attend sheets with misaligned rows & columns or with improper or insufficient index points that do not form a rectangle.
Calibration of Pre- printed Sheet