online application system
- Addmen Online Application is a generic platform which can be used to conduct various type of Online data collection and management activity according to different organizational needs. It is not specific to any particular institutional structure.
- The system shall provide a front end interface integrated with your website for the online application by candidate, and a backend interface for administrator for management of application records.
- Output can be obtained in printable format or exported to Access, Excel, DBF, CSV or XML formats.
Popular Methods of Online Application
Now a days, Totally Offline Application is an obsolete proposition. Even if a specific application process requires offline submission of Hard Copy of application still the filling of application is done online these days so that the organization can get real time picture of the number of applicants and don't have to wait till the end of completion of Application period to get a tentative count of applicants.
Online Application also allows to execute preset filters so that non-qualifying applicants can be filtered out right at the time of application.
The application process that involves fee payment can further restrict the number of applicants by imposing to complete the fee payment transaction before starting or completing the Application Form.
1. Online Application + Online Payment through Payment Gateway
- Submission on short notice; Recurrent process; Large volumes; Applicable for Higher class of applicants with access to online Banking;
2. Online Application + Payment through Bank Challan
- Submission on short notice; Recurrent process; Large volumes; Applicable for any class of applicants;
3. Online Application + Offline Submission of Form + Payment through Cheque/DD by post
- Requires lot of delivery time;
Manual feeding of data & validation of transaction, so error prone;
Almost obsolete, only special provision where online facility is not available;
Overview of Online Application System Components
- Website: A website similar to your sample dedicated to Recruitments, containing Job Advertisement, Notifications, Category wise Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Guidelines for Application Form filling & Fee Payment.
- Online Application Software: A fully managed and independently hosted web application backed by a secured database shall be linked to the website.
- SMS System: Integrated web based SMS system for alerts at different steps
Website Integration and Branding
- A web based online application system, independently hosted on a secure data server backed by a secured SQL database shall be linked to the website.
- You can add a link to your website and easily connect this Online Software to your website.
- If you want to register candidates from your website, then add the software's "Registration Interface" to your website.
- The Online Application System will be accessible from the client’s website homepage. However, it shall not use the resources of the website.
- Application form is accessed through an anonymous link from an IP and appears to be a part of your website. It is again provided as a simple HTML code that can be added to your webpage by your own web developer.
- Institutes Name and logo is visible all over the Software, no identity of Addmen is disclosed.
- One super-administrator account will be provided to Client.
- Any number of administrative or end users can be created with specific/limited access rights allocated by the super-administrator.
- Any user shall be able to access or perform tasks limited to his privileges.
- Multiple branches Courses/Posts and Centres can be created in the software. In case of multi-district examinations. The system shall maintain discreet accounts for all individual districts/ zones.
- #OMR Application forms can also be uploaded into the system.
- Candidates who have submitted hard copy application can be registered by Admin.
- The administrative user in each branch will be able to have a quick view on the current statistics in a category wise, status wise chart of Applications.
Hosting, Maintenance & Backup (In Case of Lease Option)
- The Online Registration software shall be provided with additional bandwidth resources, database and webspace on Class A server on Tier IV secure datacenter.
- Time to time updations and technical maintenance and daily data backup shall be taken care by Addmen.
- Client shall receive weekly copies of backup. Also the client’s administrator shall be able to download the hosted data at any time in excel.