ONLINE EXAM PROCESS INSIDE APP
These points are also displayed inside the App Exam Sections as Instructions for the Candidate.
- Clean and Optimize the device before you begin to download any test.
- Make sure there are no other Apps and Messengers running in background.
- System Alerts like “App not Responding” or “App keeps Stopping” are messages from the Device Operating System indicating insufficient resources.
- Ensure that the battery in your device is sufficiently charged for serving 3 hrs before starting the test. We recommend your device is on charging mode during the test.
Test Device Confirmation
- Be sure you want to take this test on this device as you will not be able to continue the same test in any other device.
- You must TURN ON THE AIRPLANE MODE and TURN OFF WIFI before you start to answer the test.
- DO NOT TURN OFF THE AIRPLANE MODE or TURN ON THE WIFI until you have submitted your test.
- If AIRPLANE MODE is turned off or WIFI is turned on in-between the test, the test will be auto submitted.
- Click on the Section Name in the Header to list all Sections in the Test.
- Click on a Section Name to jump to the First Questions of the selected Section.
- While a section name is selected, only the questions of that section are listed. If a Test has more than one sections, you will need to manually change the section to list the questions of the other section. If a test has only one section then obviously all questions are listed.
- Click on the Question Number in the Header to list all Questions of the Selected Section.
- Time-Short alert: The Clock Timer becomes Red, 10 minutes before Time-Over.
- Upon Time-Over, the Test will be Force Submitted.
- Your Test will also be Force Submitted if you have crossed the maximum span of time allowed to answer the test, even if you have not fully used your test answering duration. So it is important to answer your questions in continuity.
- Don't change the date & time of the device in between the test otherwise, it will get auto submitted.
- Your answers are automatically saved with every click.
- Click on the Menu icon on the top right of the screen to open the Action Menu.
- Use the Action menu to Mark/Unmark an Answer for Review or to Clear Answer.
- Final Submit button is located in the Action Menu on the top-right of Test Screen.
- Maximum allowed Time for Submission is mentioned below Test name in the List of Test.
- If you do not “Submit the Test Yourself”, System will Force Submit the Test on completion of Test Time Duration.
- If you close the App in-between a Test, you will not be able to open any other Test until previously open Test is Submitted and Uploaded.
Don't lock the device, close the app or switch to a different app during the test duration. The test will auto submit if you go out of the app or lock the device for more then 60 seconds.
- You will have to Manually upload the Test after submission.
- Deactivate the Airplane mode after completion of Test.
- Click on the Test List to Upload the Test. Make sure Internet is available at the time of upload.
- Result will be published by Admin after the last upload time granted to all users is over.