OMR Design Features
- Sheets can contain OMR, OCR, ICR, Barcode, Lithocode and Image blocks.
- Such sheets can be designed in which all type of blocks are read simultaneously in single pass.
- It has a convenient inbuilt visual interface for sheet design that allows ‘drag-n-drop’ placement of OMR blocks. User can learn to design and edit sheets by himself.
- New sheets can be designed with flexibility according to requirement.
- There is no limit on the count of designs that you create in the software.
- Manual calibration is not required for new sheet designs created in the software. Automatic calibration at time of design is accurate and saves lot of time & effort.
- Ready selectable presets templates are also available in standard sizes like A4, Half A4, B5 etc. with preset grid and span to facilitate new sheet design.
- User can duplicate an existing design for an ease start of new design.
- It has predefined matrix based creation and calibration of OMR sheets.
- It is possible to design OMR sheets ranging from Stamp size to A3.
- It is possible to alter the grid i.e. distance between the OMR bubbles.
- It is possible to change the bubble size & shape to circle/ellipse/box etc.
- OMR sheets layout can be fully designed inside the software with OMR components, Text Labels, Logo image and other design components.
- It is possible to set OUTPUT values for the READ values.
- It is possible to design multilingual sheets in Arabic and Cyrillic and to set the value of label text in any language to be printed inside the bubble.
- It is possible to design multipage forms which work as a single form.
- It is possible to set logical behaviour on fields like MERGE data of 2 or more fields in desired sequence; to ADD values of fields; to COMPARE values of 2 fields; to REPLACE specific value when empty or not empty…etc.
- Software exports the sheets in Word and Open Source formats like PDF & SVG which can be edited in various softwares like CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape etc for adding Text Titles & Instructions in any language and Logo images and other design elements.
Glimpse of OMR Sheet Designer Interface